Your Las Vegas Trash Chute Cleaner
GCR provides trash chute cleaning in high-rise condos, hotel towers and other tall buildings in Las Vegas. We scrape, scrub and sanitize the trash chute inside and out, leaving your building clean, healthy and odor free.
Trash Chute Odor
In high-rise buildings, a trash chute runs from top to bottom and terminates into a trash dumpster and compactor on the bottom floor or basement. As residents and employees on each floor dump rubbish into the garbage chute, bags split open and spill rotting food, stinky diapers, rancid grease, catbox litter that sticks and builds up on the trash chute wall. Over time, this filth breeds bacteria, which causes odor in the trash chute and throughout the building. Cleaning trash chutes 1-2 times per year improves indoor air quality in airtight buildings.
Dirty Trash Chutes:
- Grow bacteria and mold
- Attract rats and vermin
- Allow insects to breed and multiply
- Pollute the air you breathe
Why is it important to Clean Trash Chutes?
- Eliminate air contamination and odor
- Reduce risk to human health
- Prevent fires in trash chutes
- Removes source of odor
- Maintains and prolongs the life of the trash chute
GCR's Trash Chute Cleaning Service Includes:
- Seal the chute to contain contaminants
- Apply solvent to breakdown grime
- Dislodge build up on trash chute walls.
- Blast the entire duct interior top to bottom with steaming-hot pressure wash
- Apply disinfectant and clean ducts and trash chute doors on each floor
- Clean trash chute doors on each floor
- Pressure wash and sanitize the trash room and compactor area
- Coat chute with sanitizer rinse to prolong the life of the chute cleaning service
Commercial and Residential Trash Chute Cleaner for Henderson, Las Vegas, Clark County, Parump & Mesquite