Air Quality Test
You've probably heard about "Sick Building Syndrome" or "Building-Related Illness". They're closely related problems. Poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) can cause health-related problems, including:
- Chronic fatigue
- Respiration difficulties
If a clinical illness can be directly attributed to known airborne contaminants, the cause is Building Related Illness, sometimes referred to simply as BRI. If a specific illness or cause can't be diagnosed, but the problems are associated with a particular building, the term used is Sick Building Syndrome (SBS).
Do you (or anyone in your family) suffer from any of the following?
- Sore Eyes?
- Sore throat?
- Flu-like symptoms when indoors?
- Constant fatigue when indoors?
Does your home seem to have these problems?
- Dust balls?
- Excess dirt?
- Fur balls?
- Cold/hot spots?
- Discoloration of carpets, drapes, or furnishings?
Has your home had any of these improvements done?
- New home construction?
- Drywall or painting?
- New carpet or flooring?
- Does/did your home have mice or rodent problems?
- Is your home close to busy road/freeway/farmers field/industrial park?
- Do you (or the previous owners of your home) smoke?
- Would you like to improve the air quality in your home?
- Do you like to save money, but still believe in a quality service to protect your family and home?
If you answered YES to more than five (5) of the above questions it's time to call
General Cleaning and Restoration